Breach Partner Program Details
Breach Community, Early Access, Streams, Video
If you’re a Creator, we want to talk to you. Here at Breach, we’re looking to build long-lasting relationships with Creators that not only enjoy our co-op action RPG, but are looking for more opportunities to grow and expand their own communities.
Our intention is to expand our Partner Program as Breach continues to expand throughout Steam Early Access and beyond. We’ll be exploring both internally, and to our Partners for ideas and suggestions on how best we can support your growing communities, aiming for lasting engagement both in-game and out.
Some potential perks include:
- Digital and physical rewards.
- “Partner” tag on our growing Discord server.
- Direct access to the QC Games development team (includes potential for developer co-streams, or direct Q&A’s)
- Your logo in-game as a spray, outfit, or other customization item.*
- Revenue share via referrals.*
- Even more!
*These perks are subject per Partner
Requirements for the Breach Partner Program
- An active content creator or livestreamer.
- An established community of highly engaged viewers.
- A general positive attitude.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
Please note that applying for the program does not guarantee access. We’ll be bringing Creators into the program in smaller waves so that we can ensure we can support each individual we bring in. This program will start small and expand alongside the game, especially as we continue to get input from our community at large.
Inaddition, you can request a Steam Early Access Key for Breach below: