Weekly Update - March 5th, 2019
Breach Community, Early Access, Patch Notes
Did you watch the Breach Invitational this past weekend? So much amazing competition, and luckily for you, you can watch the entire replay right here. Congrats to Team Carthh on their victory!
Along with that, we're still giving out some FREE access to Breach via our friends over at Alienware Arena (there's still keys left!) and if eligible, you could also win an Alienware Aurora Desktop PC, an NVIDIA GTX 1080, or even a snazzy blue Breach t-shirt. Check over here for rules and eligibility requirements.
This week may be a little light on bullet points, but we're working behind the scenes on some additional optimization fixes and improvements to make Breach run better as a whole. Yes, we are in Early Access, but we are committed to improving performance as we continue forward with development. We're also going to be taking an updated look at our Early Access Roadmap shortly and provide everyone with an update on what we've accomplished so far, and what's coming in the months ahead.
All that aside, here's the timing for the upcoming downtime, and the usual countdown clock for all of you in various timezones across the world. Please note that we've moved the update time one hour to 9 AM Central, instead of the usual 8 AM.
- Servers Locked: Tuesday, March 5th at 9 AM Central
- Service Downtime: Approximately 1 hour
Updates and Changes:
- Kikimora Fiend Eggs will now properly display a warning ring around the egg
- Watcher's Slow talent has been reduced to 30% from 50%
- Miscellaneous backend updates and optimizations (more next week as well)
- The rewards for Veil Demon players winning a Co-op vs Player match early has improved with the win bonus applying regardless of duration, but we are still working on improving it beyond that.
- Siphoning Skull's stun effect will sometimes end early.
- Players may get caught in a longer load screen than expected when starting a match, and can hear a match starting in the background. This cannot be fixed by reconnecting, but the player will eventually connect within a few minutes
- Some abilities are not tracking their score correctly on the in mission stat board, resulting in displaying lower than actual stat numbers